- Reduced price
L59 5.3 Vortec Short Block Engine Sale
Our L59 5.3 liter Vortec Short Block Engine is on sale. The first L59 was built in 1999 for use in Chevy and GMC Flex Fuel Vehicles like the Avalanche, Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Yukon, Yukon XL and Sierra. This 5.3 Vortec has a cast-iron block and can be identified with an eighth Vin digit of "Z or T". We have come a long ways from the days of the rebuilt L59 short block, at our state-of-the-art facility we completely remanufactured every motor with upgraded parts to ensure longevity.
VIN Compatibility 8th digit: Z or T
Core Deposit: $225.00
Our L59 short block engine remanufacturing process
Our L59 short block's have been remanufactured to perfection using our own multifaceted process developed to not only match but exceed factory tolerances. Every block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better. Before leaving our facility every Short Block must clear our meticulous quality control evaluation that undoubtedly has the highest of industry standards.
- Core Deposit
- Included With Short Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, Rods and Pistons. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Production Years Covered
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Alternate Names
- 325, L59, 5.3, Vortec
- DOD, # 358 w/ # 216 Crank, Flex Fuel
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Original Manufacturer
- Chevrolet GM
- Compatible Models
- Chevy Avalanche, Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Sierra
- Cubic Inches
- 8th Digit Of VIN Compatibility
- Z or T