- Reduced price
Chevy GM 5.7 350 Short Block Engine Sale
The Chevy 5.7L 350 Short Block Engine sale has just begun. From 1967 to the early 2000's the Chevrolet 350 has been one of if not the most popular engines ever put into production. Much more than a rebuilt 350, this 5.7 short block raises the bar for remanufactured units. Our two-stage power honed blocks and magnaflux inspection are some of the features that make this motor perfect for most demanding of high performance vehicles like the Chevy Corvette and Camaro.
This engine is specifically designed for vehicles and is not for marine or boat use.
Core Deposit: $185.00-$260.00
Our 350 short block engine remanufacturing process
Our 350 short block's have been remanufactured to perfection using our own multifaceted process developed to not only match but exceed factory tolerances. Every block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better. Before leaving our facility every Short Block must clear our meticulous quality control evaluation that undoubtedly has the highest of industry standards.
350 Model Specifics
- 86-95 - 1 Pc. R/S - 2 Bolt Main - F.I. - Flat Tappets
- 86-95 - 1 Pc. R/S - 4 Bolt Main - w/ F.P. Hole - Flat Tap (OUT OF STOCK)
- 96-00 - 2 Bolt Main R Code # 880 Block - 906 Heads Pick-Up
- 96-00 - 4 Bolt Main R Code # 880 Block - 906 Heads Pick-Up (OUT OF STOCK)
We Cover Parts and Labor:
- Core Deposit
- $185.00 - $260.00
- Included With Long Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, High Temp Cylinder Heads, New Oil Pump or Oil Pump Kit, Gaskets, Lifters, Rods and Pistons. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Compatible with 2 bolt main only
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Original Manufacturer
- Chevrolet, GM
- Production Years Covered
- 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- Cubic Inches