- Reduced price
6.0 364 Long Block Crate Engine Sale
Our 6.0 liter 364 Long Block Crate Engine is on sale. From 1999 to 2011 this 6.0 engine was used by Chevy, Pontiac and GMC in a wide variety of vehicles from sports cars to pick up trucks and vans. Our completely remanufactured 364 long block has been built with performance parts to drastically increase longevity. This engine comes in three different versions, the 8th digit of your VIN number will allow you to find the correct application for your vehicle. Vehicles with the 8th digit of "U" are the base model and are manufactured between 1999 and 2007. VIN digits "B", "G" and "K" are manufactured between 2007 and 2009, have a cast iron block and feature VVT (variable valve timing) which improves performance and fuel efficiency. VIN digits "5", "J" and "Y" are also manufactured between 1999 and 2007, feature and lightweight aluminum block and use both VVT and DOD (displacement on demand) technologies which together dramatically decrease fuel consumption.
Price of engine will increase once in cart for the following applications:
- VIN: B, G, K - Cast Iron Block w/ VVT: $2,695.00
Our precision remanufactured 364 block
Every 364 block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better.
Custom long block assembly
We meticulously mill each Cylinder Head until perfect alignment and sealing of the head gasket is achieved. Our Cylinder Heads are assembled using a new valve stem and seals that feature the latest in high temperature technologies increasing heat resistance and longevity. These polished Cylinder Heads are pressure tested using magnetic detection to eliminate the chance of cracks or flaws unseen by the human eye. Before each head is mated their block using the correct torque valve we vacuum test all seals for proper seating. Triple angled cutters are used to machine the valve seats ensuring proper pressures and flow. All valves, valve springs and valve guides must pass our stringent process of meeting and exceeding OEM specifications. O.H.C. Heads are aligned for proper bore consistency. Every remanufactured long block has been specifically engineered to help improve the inherent flaws and failure points that can be found in many of today's engines.
364 Model Specifics
- 99-07 - # 364 w/ # 215 Crank VIN: U
- 07-09 - VIN: B, G, K- Cast Iron Block w/o DOD w/ VVT
- Core Deposit Application 1
- VIN: U / $650.00
- Core Deposit Application 2
- VIN: B, G, K / $900.00
- Price Increase for the This Application 1
- VIN: B, G, K / Engine Price $2,695.00
- Included With Long Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, High Temp Cylinder Heads, New Oil Pump or Oil Pump Kit, Gaskets and Lifters. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Compatible Models
- Chevy Corvette, Silverado, Suburban, Cadillac CTS, Pontiac GTO, GMC Sierra, Yukon, Express Van, Hummer H2, Savana Van and more.
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Original Manufacturer
- Chevy / GM
- Production Years Covered
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Cubic Inches