- Reduced price
Chevy GM 5.7 350 Long Block Crate Engine Sale
Our Chevy 5.7L 350 Long Block Crate Engine is on sale now. The Chevy 350 engine is undoubtedly one of the most popular engines that is still used today. Chevrolet started production on this robust 5.7 liter in the latter half of 1986. This motor stood the test of time for three decades and and be found in every General Motors division except for Saturn. Understanding its popularity we spent years analyzing the 350's failure points and worked to come up with key upgrades to help increase its longevity. Paying close attention to thermodynamics our XP1 series surpasses any rebuilt 350 crate engine today. Our long blocks are completely remanufactured at our state-of-the-art facility using upgraded components. When it comes to price and reliability you won't find a better deal.
Not for marine or boat use. Compatible with 2 bolt main only.
The price for years 1996 to 2000 is an additional $300.00
Core Deposit: $600.00
Our precision remanufactured block
Every block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better.
Custom long block assembly
We meticulously mill each Cylinder Head until perfect alignment and sealing of the head gasket is achieved. Our Cylinder Heads are assembled using a new valve stem and seals that feature the latest in high temperature technologies increasing heat resistance and longevity. These polished Cylinder Heads are pressure tested using magnetic detection to eliminate the chance of cracks or flaws unseen by the human eye. Before each head is mated their block using the correct torque valve we vacuum test all seals for proper seating. Triple angled cutters are used to machine the valve seats ensuring proper pressures and flow. All valves, valve springs and valve guides must pass our stringent process of meeting and exceeding OEM specifications. O.H.C. Heads are aligned for proper bore consistency. Every remanufactured long block has been specifically engineered to help improve the inherent flaws and failure points that can be found in many of today's engines.
350 Model Specifics
- 86-95 - 1 Pc. R/S - 2 Bolt Main - F.I. - Flat Tappets
- 86-95 - 1 Pc. R/S - 4 Bolt Main - w/ F.P. Hole - Flat Tap (OUT OF STOCK)
- 96-00 - 2 Bolt Main R Code # 880 Block - 906 Heads Pick-Up
- 96-00 - 4 Bolt Main R Code # 880 Block - 906 Heads Pick-Up (OUT OF STOCK)
- Core Deposit
- Included With Long Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, High Temp Cylinder Heads, New Oil Pump or Oil Pump Kit, Gaskets, Lifters, Rods and Pistons. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- An additional $300.00 will be added to years 1996-2000
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Original Manufacturer
- Chevrolet, GM
- Production Years Covered
- Late Model 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- Cubic Inches