- Reduced price
LMG 5.3 Vortec Long Block Crate Engine Sale
The Chevy GM 5.3 liter Vortec 325 LMG Long Block Crate Engine Sale has begun! Of the 325 series of engines the LMG is Flex-Fuel motor with a cast iron block and features "DOD" (displacement on demand) technology which was designed to increase fuel efficiency in V6 and V8 trucks. The LMG can be distinguished from the other 5.3 engines in the series by ensuring the 8th digit of the VIN is a "0". A rebuilt LMG engine in most cases can have a prematurely shortened life. Our long block OEM replacement engines are completely remanufactured using upgraded parts specifically designed to extend the life of your LMG engine.
VIN Compatibility 8th digit: 0
Core Deposit: $600.00
Our precision remanufactured LMG block
Every LMG block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better.
Custom long block assembly
We meticulously mill each Cylinder Head until perfect alignment and sealing of the head gasket is achieved. Our Cylinder Heads are assembled using a new valve stem and seals that feature the latest in high temperature technologies increasing heat resistance and longevity. These polished Cylinder Heads are pressure tested using magnetic detection to eliminate the chance of cracks or flaws unseen by the human eye. Before each head is mated their block using the correct torque valve we vacuum test all seals for proper seating. Triple angled cutters are used to machine the valve seats ensuring proper pressures and flow. All valves, valve springs and valve guides must pass our stringent process of meeting and exceeding OEM specifications. O.H.C. Heads are aligned for proper bore consistency. Every remanufactured long block has been specifically engineered to help improve the inherent flaws and failure points that can be found in many of today's engines.
- Core Deposit
- Included With Long Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, High Temp Cylinder Heads, New Oil Pump or Oil Pump Kit, Gaskets, Lifters, Rods and Pistons. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- DOD, Flex Fuel, Cast Iron Block
- Alternate Names
- 325, 5.3, LMG
- Compatible Models
- Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Sierra, Yukon, Yukon XL
- Original Manufacturer
- Chevrolet / GM
- Production Years Covered
- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Cubic Inches