- Reduced price
L59 5.3 Vortec Long Block Crate Engine Sale
Our Chevy L59 5.3 liter 325 Long Block Crate Engine is on Sale. This motor can be found in Chevy and GM trucks and SUVs. This particular Vortec model covers vehicles that are built in 1999 through 2006. You can easily make sure that this is the correct 5.3 liter long block for your vehicle by looking at the 8th digit of your VIN and verifying that it is a "Z". The LC9, LH6, LY5 and LMG are later models but can also be found on our site. Our L59 5.3 long block is an OEM replacement that has been completely remanufactured with upgraded parts. Not to be confused with an everyday rebuilt L59 engine that has been built with the bare minimum in parts and processing. Our long blocks not only meet but exceed the original manufacturers guidelines.
VIN Compatibility 8th digit: Z
Core Deposit: $475.00
Our precision remanufactured L59 block
Every L59 Vortec block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better.
Custom L59 long block assembly
We meticulously mill each Cylinder Head until perfect alignment and sealing of the head gasket is achieved. Our Cylinder Heads are assembled using a new valve stem and seals that feature the latest in high temperature technologies increasing heat resistance and longevity. These polished Cylinder Heads are pressure tested using magnetic detection to eliminate the chance of cracks or flaws unseen by the human eye. Before each head is mated their block using the correct torque valve we vacuum test all seals for proper seating. Triple angled cutters are used to machine the valve seats ensuring proper pressures and flow. All valves, valve springs and valve guides must pass our stringent process of meeting and exceeding OEM specifications. O.H.C. Heads are aligned for proper bore consistency. Every remanufactured long block has been specifically engineered to help improve the inherent flaws and failure points that can be found in many of today's engines.
- Core Deposit
- Included With Long Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, High Temp Cylinder Heads, New Oil Pump or Oil Pump Kit, Gaskets, Lifters, Rods and Pistons. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Production Years Covered
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Compatible Models
- Chevy Avalanche, Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Sierra
- Original Manufacturer
- Chevrolet / GM
- # 358 w/ # 216 Crank, Flex Fuel
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Cubic Inches
- 8th Digit Of VIN Compatibility