- Reduced price
Dodge NV4500 Sale
Our NV4500 transmission is on sale at last. Built to exceed the industry standards, this heavy duty workhorse is perfect for a replacement, upgrade or NV4500 conversion. The versatility of the NV4500 Transmission is one of the reasons that this transmission remains one of our most popular products. This 5 speed is commonly used in Dodge Ram pickup trucks. Purchase yours while sale prices last.
Core Deposit: $1,000.00
The Dodge NV4500 Transmission
The popular design of the New Venture 4500, horsepower rating and torque have made the transmission an industry favorite! Many years ago, we began researching the inherent factory flaws. Our goal was to remanufacture a transmission that was stronger and more reliable than the original. How did we do that? First, we addressed the synchros. Originally, they were made of carbon fiber. We found that brass synchros were actually stronger, easier to change out and made it possible to use a less expensive lube. Rather than having to use a pricey synchro-mesh, our NV4500's only require a 75/90W GL4/GL5 grade lube. We also addressed the NV4500 input shaft, as well as tackling the fifth gear destruction and fluid retention that was so common in the NV4500. How? By implementing a reinforced main shaft with extended splines and a double-locking collar system.
We take great pride in our finished product! Our NV4500 rebuild is completed once the transmission is coated in a corrosion-resistant finish that protects the exterior from atmospheric conditions. Every transmission is dyno tested before it leaves our facility. This is a vital step in the rebuild process as it allows our team of QS9000 certified builders the opportunity to evaluate the possibility of leaks, vibration, noise and overall performance. We have done our homework and are confidant that we have built an excellent product!
- Core Deposit
- Price of Core Without Exchange
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Compatible Models
- Ram 1500, 2500, 3500
- Level 3 Performance and Dyno Testing
- Engine Size
- 5.2L / 318 / V8 Gas, 5.7L / 346 Hemi Gas, 5.9L / 360 / V8 Gas, 5.9L, Cummins Turbo Diesel, 8.0L, V10 Magnum Gas
- Transmission Type
- Manual 5 Speed
- Fluid Type
- 75 / 90 Synthetic Gear Oil / GL4 Grade (Name Brand Prefered)
- 195 lbs No Fluid
- Included Upgrades
- Synchro, Seal, Bearing, 5th Gear Locking Collar System and More
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Tag Number
- Heavy Duty Code: DDX / Standard Duty Code: DDP
- Torque Rating
- Manufacturer: HD 460 lb. ft. Ours: HD 460 + lb. ft.
- Fluid Fill Capacity
- 1 Gallon Plus
- Production Years Covered
- Gear Ratios
- 5.61 - First, 3.04 / Second, 1.67 / Third, 1.00 / Fourth, 0.73 / Fifth, 5.61 / Reverse (Before 97), 5.04 / Reverse (After 97)
- Alternate Names
- New Venture 4500, NV-4500
- Original Manufacturer
- New Venture