- Reduced price
6F50 6F55 Transmission Sale
Our 6F50 transmission sale has just begun. The 6F50 can also be called the 6F55. It is a six-speed automatic that has been designed to handle the power and torque of Ford Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. This transmission was built from 2006 to 2012 and can be distinguished from similar units by its 13 bolt pan configuration. Every 6F55 comes loaded with upgrades, from valve bodies and shift kits to its performance lockup toque converter. Our years of experience have allowed us to pin point certain inherent flaws with the 6F50 transmission, allowing us to build a cost-effective unit with increased reliability. This sale price won't last long so be sure to get yours today.
Core Deposit: $700.00
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More
- Transmission Type
- 6-Speed Automatic
- Torque Converter
- Performance Grade 6F50 Lock-Up Torque Converter Included
- Alternate Names
- 6F50 or 6F55
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Build Certification
- Installation Notes
- Required solenoid body ID and solenoid body strategy programmed.