- Reduced price
Chevy NV4500 Transmission Sale
Chevy NV4500 transmission super sale! The Xtreme Performance Chevy NV4500 is a breed all of its own. We've stuck with this transmission from the the day it's conception until now. Throughout the years we have figured out each of the transmissions failure points and built on them to bring you a NV4500 like no other. By implementing the latest upgrades and manufacturing technologies, our transmission is not only one of the most durable on the market, we have been able to bring it to you at the most competitive price around. Grab yours now while unbelievable sale price lasts.
Price may change once in cart for HD (break drum) versions.
Core Deposit: $750.00
History of the Chevy NV4500 gear ratio
The Chevy New Venture 4500 comes in three different versions. The MT8 and MW3 are defined by their different gear ratios and bolt patterns. The HD NV4500's are set up for a brake drum attachment on the rear of the transmission and are usually found in tow trucks and other commercial vehicles. Depending upon the years this transmission went through some gear ratio changes. Prior to 1993 the GM NV4500 had what's called the "Granny Gear" which had the first gear ratio of 6.34, 1994 and up had the 5.61 first.
- Core Deposit
- Price of Core Without Exchange
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Production Years Covered
- 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Original Manufacturer
- New Venture
- Transmission Type
- 5 Speed Manual
- Alternate Names
- Chevy, Chevrolet, GM, GMC, NV-4500, New Venture 4500, MT8, MW3
- Build Certification
- Compatible Models
- Chevy & GMC 1/2, 3/4, 1 Ton Pickup, KV, CR Series. 2500, 3500 Series Silverado and Sierra.
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Synchro, Seal, Bearing, Gaskets, Corrosion resistance and Much More
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing