- Reduced price
M5OD-R1 M5R1 Transmission Sale
The M5OD-R1, or better known as the M5R1 is currently on sale right now. The M5R1 is a manual transmission built by Mazda to be used in the Mazda Navajo and B-Series trucks, along with Ford Explorer and Ranger models. Mazda first built this transmission in 1987 and went all the way through 2005 with it. Along with a great looking outer appearance, we have upgraded the internal components to make sure it meets and exceeds OEM specifications. The M5R1 is Dyno tested before it leaves our facilities to make sure it is in peak performance once it reaches you.
Price may change once in cart depending on vehicle year.
Core Deposit: $250.00
The M5R1 Transmission rebuild
The M5R1 was designed to stand the test of time in a wide range of vehicles, and has made itself into one of the best light duty manual transmissions on the market. We have a state-of-the-art rebuilding process that continues to turn out the best rebuilt M5R1 transmissions on the market today. We are constantly searching for ways to improve our process of bringing you the best rebuilt transmissions that you can find. When it comes to price and quality, this product is hard to beat.
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Compatible Models
- Mazda Navajo and B-Series, Ford Ranger and Explorer
- Engine Size
- 2.3L, 2.5L, 2,9L, 3.0L, 4.0L
- Original Manufacturer
- Mazda, Tojo Koygo
- Transmission Type
- 5 Speed Manual
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Build Certification
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Synchro, Seal, Bearing, Gaskets, Corrosion resistance and Much More
- Level 3 Performance and Dyno Testing
- Alternate Names
- M5R1, M5OD-R1, M5ODR1, M50D-R1
- Production Years Covered
- 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005