- Reduced price
Ford 3.0 V6 183 Long Block Crate Engine Sale
Ford 3.0 liter V6 183 Long Block Crate Engine is on sale. Known as the Vulcan, this V6 with a cast iron block came in both gas and flex-fuel configurations. The 183 was introduced to the market as a fuel injected motor that was featured in Ford, Mazda and Mercury cars and trucks with the most popular being the Ford Ranger and Mazda B3000. Our XP1 series is far from a rebuilt Ford 3.0 engine, our long blocks are all completely remanufactured with the introduction of certain specialized parts that have been designed to increase longevity. Every long block is certified and thoroughly tested before leaving our facility and comes with our Platinum warranty.
99-00: # XF1E-DD - Roller
02-07: Flex Fuel / Gas - 8th digit VIN: V, U - Dome piston
Core Deposit 99-00: $200.00
Core Deposit 02-07: Call
Our precision remanufactured Ford 3.0 block
Every Ford 3.0 block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better.
Custom Ford 3.0 long block assembly
We meticulously mill each Cylinder Head until perfect alignment and sealing of the head gasket is achieved. Our Cylinder Heads are assembled using a new valve stem and seals that feature the latest in high temperature technologies increasing heat resistance and longevity. These polished Cylinder Heads are pressure tested using magnetic detection to eliminate the chance of cracks or flaws unseen by the human eye. Before each head is mated their block using the correct torque valve we vacuum test all seals for proper seating. Triple angled cutters are used to machine the valve seats ensuring proper pressures and flow. All valves, valve springs and valve guides must pass our stringent process of meeting and exceeding OEM specifications. O.H.C. Heads are aligned for proper bore consistency. Every remanufactured long block has been specifically engineered to help improve the inherent flaws and failure points that can be found in many of today's engines.
- Core Deposit Application 1
- 99-00: $200.00
- Core Deposit Application 2
- 02-07: Call 1-888-995-7278
- Included With Long Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, High Temp Cylinder Heads, New Oil Pump or Oil Pump Kit, Gaskets and Lifters. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Alternate Names
- Vulcan, 3.0, 183
- Original Manufacturer
- Ford Motor Company
- Production Years Covered
- 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Cubic Inches
- 8th Digit Of VIN Compatibility
- V, U