A541E Transmission Sale
The A541E transmission sale has begun. The Toyota Corporation built this 4 speed automatic in the early 90's. It was primarily used in the Avalon, Camry, Sienna, Solara and Lexus ES300. This unit was in production for just over a decade until it was replaced after A541E problems became more prevalent as vehicles started to gain in mileage. Some of the more serious issues with this transmission can be attributed to its electrical system especially its solenoids who are prone to failure. Overheating and a propensity to break when reversing at increased speeds have also plagued this unit.
You will find that our XP1 series is much more than a rebuilt A541E. This transmission has been completely remanufactured with upgraded parts they have been designed to increase performance and longevity. This OEM replacement has been designed to not only meet but exceed the manufacturers standards. This transmission now comes equipped with a lock up A541E torque converter specially designed with improvements that add efficiency and durability.
Core Deposit: $600.00
- Core Deposit
- Included Warranty
- 3 Year (Platinum Coverage)
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Original Manufacturer
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More
- Torque Converter
- Performance built lockup A541E torque converter
- Compatible Models
- Avalon, Camry, Sienna, Solara, Lexus ES300 and more
- Fluid Fill Capacity
- Build Certification
- Transmission Type
- 4 Speed Automatic
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Pan Bolts