- Reduced price
LH6 5.3 Vortec Short Block Engine Sale
Our LH6 5.3 liter Vortec Short Block Engine is on sale. This small block V8 is similar to the LY5 except the LH6 engine has a aluminum block. The easiest way to distinguish an LH6 from the rest of the 5.3 Vortec motors in the series is to verify that the vehicles 8th Vin digit is the letter "M". This small block has been completely remanufactured at our state-of-the-art facility using upgraded parts to enhance the longevity of this engine. Taking Chances with your basic remanufactured LH6 short block puts your vehicle at risk of an early failure.
VIN Compatibility 8th digit: M
Core Deposit: $450.00
Our LH6 short block engine remanufacturing process
Our LH6 short block's have been remanufactured to perfection using our own multifaceted process developed to not only match but exceed factory tolerances. Every block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better. Before leaving our facility every Short Block must clear our meticulous quality control evaluation that undoubtedly has the highest of industry standards.
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Production Years Covered
- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- DOD, Aluminum Block
- Alternate Names
- 325, LH6, 5.3
- Compatible Models
- Chevrolet TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer EXT, Silverado, GMC Envoy Denali, Envoy XL, Envoy XUV, Buick Rainier, Saab 9-7X, Isuzu Ascender
- Original Manufacturer
- Chevrolet GM
- Cubic Inches
- 8th Digit Of VIN Compatibility