- Reduced price
LC9 5.3 Vortec Short Block Engine Sale
Our LC9 5.3 liter Vortec Short Block Engine is on sale. The LC9 was designed for use in GM and Chevrolet vehicles like the Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Sierra and Yukon that utilize a flex fuel system. An LC9 can be identified from the other 5.3 liter Vortec engines by its aluminum block and an eighth digit VIN code of "3". The XP1 series is far superior than a rebuilt LC9 short block, we completely remanufacture every engine with upgraded parts designed to enhance the longevity of your engine.
VIN Compatibility 8th digit: 3
Core Deposit: $450.00
Our LC9 short block engine remanufacturing process
Our LC9 short block's have been remanufactured to perfection using our own multifaceted process developed to not only match but exceed factory tolerances. Every block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better. Before leaving our facility every Short Block must clear our meticulous quality control evaluation that undoubtedly has the highest of industry standards.
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- DOD, Aluminum Block, Flex Fuel
- Alternate Names
- 325, LC9, 5.3
- Compatible Models
- Chevrolet Avalanche, Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, GMC Sierra, Yukon XL
- Original Manufacturer
- Chevrolet GM
- Production Years Covered
- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Cubic Inches
- 8th Digit Of VIN Compatibility