L92 L9H 6.2 Long Block Crate Engine Sale
Our L92 or L9H 6.2 liter Long Block Crate Engine is on sale. The L92 is an aluminum block Vortec engine that started production in 2007. This 6.2 liter engine was perfectly suited for Cadillac, Chevy and GMC, pickups, SUVs and Hummer H2s. In Escalade Silverado and Sierra applications this engine can be referred to as the L9H which is referring to its RPO code. This 376 motor also utilizes VVT (variable valve timing) technology. Much Superior to a rebuilt L92 long block, our XP1 series comes complete remanufactured and utilizes the latest in part upgrades to increase longevity.
VIN Compatibility 8th digit: 2 or 8
Core Deposit: $1,500.00
Our precision remanufactured L92 block
Every L92 block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better.
Custom L92 long block assembly
We meticulously mill each Cylinder Head until perfect alignment and sealing of the head gasket is achieved. Our Cylinder Heads are assembled using a new valve stem and seals that feature the latest in high temperature technologies increasing heat resistance and longevity. These polished Cylinder Heads are pressure tested using magnetic detection to eliminate the chance of cracks or flaws unseen by the human eye. Before each head is mated their block using the correct torque valve we vacuum test all seals for proper seating. Triple angled cutters are used to machine the valve seats ensuring proper pressures and flow. All valves, valve springs and valve guides must pass our stringent process of meeting and exceeding OEM specifications. O.H.C. Heads are aligned for proper bore consistency. Every remanufactured long block has been specifically engineered to help improve the inherent flaws and failure points that can be found in many of today's engines.
- Core Deposit
- Included With Long Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, High Temp Cylinder Heads, New Oil Pump or Oil Pump Kit, Gaskets, Lifters, Rods and Pistons. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Alternate Names
- L92, L9H, 6.2, 376, Vortec 6200
- Compatible Models
- Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Tahoe, Silverado, GMC Sierra, Sierra Denali, Yukon Denali, Denali XL, Hummer H2
- Original Manufacturer
- Production Years Covered
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Cubic Inches