- Reduced price
351 Windsor Long Block Crate Engine Sale
Our 351 Windsor Long Block Crate Engine is on sale. This popular 5.8 liter has one of the longest production runs of any Ford engine today lasting three decades, through the 70s, 80s and 90s. Not to be confused with a rebuilt 351W, our XP1 series has been completely remanufactured with upgraded parts specifically designed to increase the engines longevity. Whether you're doing a 351 Windsor conversion or replacing your broken 351W motor, our years of experience and advancements in remanufacturing technologies will help ensure that this motor will last the life of your vehicle.
Core Deposit: $235.00 - $370.00
Our precision remanufactured 351 Windsor block
Every 351 block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better.
Custom 351W long block assembly
We meticulously mill each Cylinder Head until perfect alignment and sealing of the head gasket is achieved. Our Cylinder Heads are assembled using a new valve stem and seals that feature the latest in high temperature technologies increasing heat resistance and longevity. These polished Cylinder Heads are pressure tested using magnetic detection to eliminate the chance of cracks or flaws unseen by the human eye. Before each head is mated their block using the correct torque valve we vacuum test all seals for proper seating. Triple angled cutters are used to machine the valve seats ensuring proper pressures and flow. All valves, valve springs and valve guides must pass our stringent process of meeting and exceeding OEM specifications. O.H.C. Heads are aligned for proper bore consistency. Every remanufactured long block has been specifically engineered to help improve the inherent flaws and failure points that can be found in many of today's engines.
351W Model Specifics
- 94-97 - F.I. - Roller Tappets - # F4TE-AAS
- 75-91 - 3/8 Auxiliary Bolt Hole - Right Front Pad on Block
- 88-93 - E.F.I. - Flat Tappets - Dipstick Tube Presses in Block
- Core Deposit
- $235.00 - $370.00
- Included With Long Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, High Temp Cylinder Heads, New Oil Pump or Oil Pump Kit, Gaskets, Lifters, Rods and Pistons. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Original Manufacturer
- Ford Motor Company
- Production Years Covered
- 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
- Alternate Names
- 351 Windsor, 351W
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Cubic Inches