- Reduced price
Ford 5.0 302 Long Block Crate Engine Sale
Our Ford 302 long block crate engine is now on sale. This 5.0 liter is a beast in Mustangs and other high-performance applications. These motors will cover vehicles that are manufactured between 1981 and 2000. This Ford long block is far from being your everyday rebuilt engine. Our XP1 performance series is a completely remanufactured engine that includes various upgrades to help increase its performance and longevity. If you are looking for a complete drop in crate engine, we sell the necessary components that can be shipped with your long block to make this your last stop in getting back on the road. When it comes to value and performance you won't find anything better than our XP1 302 long block crate engine.
This engine is specifically designed for vehicles and is not for marine or boat use.
Core Deposit: $420.00
Our precision remanufactured block
Every block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better.
Custom long block assembly
We meticulously mill each Cylinder Head until perfect alignment and sealing of the head gasket is achieved. Our Cylinder Heads are assembled using a new valve stem and seals that feature the latest in high temperature technologies increasing heat resistance and longevity. These polished Cylinder Heads are pressure tested using magnetic detection to eliminate the chance of cracks or flaws unseen by the human eye. Before each head is mated their block using the correct torque valve we vacuum test all seals for proper seating. Triple angled cutters are used to machine the valve seats ensuring proper pressures and flow. All valves, valve springs and valve guides must pass our stringent process of meeting and exceeding OEM specifications. O.H.C. Heads are aligned for proper bore consistency. Every remanufactured long block has been specifically engineered to help improve the inherent flaws and failure points that can be found in many of today's engines.
- Core Deposit
- Included With Long Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, High Temp Cylinder Heads, New Oil Pump or Oil Pump Kit, Gaskets, Lifters, Rods and Pistons. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Original Manufacturer
- Production Years Covered
- 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- Cubic Inches