- Reduced price
Dodge 3.9 Magnum 239 238 Long Block Crate Engine Sale
Our Dodge 3.9 liter Magnum 239 238 Long Block Crate Engine is on sale. In 1992 an all new version of Dodges 3.9 engine hit the market. This OHV (Over Head Valve) motor featured multiple-port injection system and roller hydraulic tappets which helped drastically reduce friction. Depending upon who you ask this unit has either a 238 or 239 cubic inch displacement. Far superior to a rebuilt 3.9 liter Magnum long block our XP1 series is fully remanufactured with upgraded parts designed to increase the engines longevity. Every long block has been meticulously tested and comes with our Platinum warranty.
O.H.V. # 711-964-988 - Roller Tappets -Magnum
Core Deposit: $300.00
Our precision remanufactured 3.9 Magnum block
Every 3.9 block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better.
Custom 3.9 Magnum long block assembly
We meticulously mill each Cylinder Head until perfect alignment and sealing of the head gasket is achieved. Our Cylinder Heads are assembled using a new valve stem and seals that feature the latest in high temperature technologies increasing heat resistance and longevity. These polished Cylinder Heads are pressure tested using magnetic detection to eliminate the chance of cracks or flaws unseen by the human eye. Before each head is mated their block using the correct torque valve we vacuum test all seals for proper seating. Triple angled cutters are used to machine the valve seats ensuring proper pressures and flow. All valves, valve springs and valve guides must pass our stringent process of meeting and exceeding OEM specifications. O.H.C. Heads are aligned for proper bore consistency. Every remanufactured long block has been specifically engineered to help improve the inherent flaws and failure points that can be found in many of today's engines.
- Core Deposit
- Included With Long Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, High Temp Cylinder Heads, New Oil Pump or Oil Pump Kit, Gaskets, Lifters, Rods and Pistons. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Production Years Covered
- 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Alternate Names
- 3.9, 238, 239, Magnum Engine
- Original Manufacturer
- Dodge / Chrysler
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Cubic Inches