4T60E Transmission Sale
The 4T60E transmission super sale has just begun. This was an extremely popular unit from the early to late 90s. Redesigned by GM, the 4T60E was used by a wide variety of manufacturers like Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, Oldsmobile and Pontiac. Does 4-speed automatic was designed perfectly for midsize cars, most having engines ranging all the way from 2.3, 3.1, 3.4, 3.8, 4.6, 4.9 and 5.0 liter sizes.
We have built the 4T60E transmission to last with a host of performance-enhancing upgrades. A lock up torque converter with an updated solid Teflon pump driveshaft seal. Updated 4th clutch shaft to help eliminate spline stripping. valve body updates with updated TCC Apply Valve, TCC Regulator Valve, 1-2 Servo Boost Valve, and Reverse Boost Valve. All of our clutch clearances have been set to custom spec standards. Revoir bushings in Machine Services are polished to a 16 RA or better finish. These are just a few of our upgrades that will ensure your confidence with our fully remanufactured 4T60E Transmission.
Core Deposit: $350.00
4T60E Transmission Compatibility
The 4T60E Is compatible with the following vehicles Century, Lesabre, Park Avenue, Regal, Riviera, Skylark, Deville, Eldorado, Fleetwood, Seville, Beretta, Corsica, Lumina, 88 Royale, Achieva, Cutlass, Eighty Eight, LSS, Ninety Eight, Regency, Silhouette, Tornado, Bonneville, Grand AM, Grand Prix, Trans Sport.
- Core Deposit
- Included Warranty
- 3 Year (Platinum Coverage)
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Transmission Type
- 4 Speed Automatic
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More
- Alternate Names
- Fluid Fill Capacity
- Build Certification
- Torque Converter
- Performance built lockup torque converter
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing