- Reduced price
4L80E Transmission For Sale
We are now featuring the 4L80E transmission for sale with a huge list of upgrades. If you want power performance and durability all at a low price then you come to the right spot. Our 4L80E has undergone a complete overhaul addressing industry and customer concerns. With our current sale price you won't find a better value anywhere. This unit is also known as the MT1 transmission. Buy yours now while supplies last.
Price may change for diesel applications once in cart.
Core Deposit: $800.00
4L80E Transmission and Torque Converter
Our 4L80E features so many performance enhancing upgrades, you could accuse me of being on steroids. We've updated the case connected to the latest design on all models and versions prior to 1994. The vehicle harness pigtail is provided to address connection issues that plagued some of the earlier 4L80E's. We implement a fully remanufactured valve body with complete system correction and recalibration, this improves pressure control and quality of shifting.
This 4L80E transmission has an upgraded 43 element intermediate sprag that will increase holding capacity. The EPC solenoid is tested separate from the transmission to confirm precise pressure control. We have updated the force motor to comply with the need for improved pressure control. An updated pressure regulator prevents dangerously high pressure. Our reinforced 4L80E torque converter muses furnace brazing to maximize torque and efficiency.
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Transmission Type
- 4 Speed Automatic
- Compatible Models
- Hummer H1, Express / Savana Van, Tahoe / Yukon, Avalanche, K1500 / K2500 / K3500 / K3500HD, Jaguar XJS / XJR / XJ12
- Build Certification
- Engine Size
- 4.3L, 4.8L , 5.7L, 6.0L , 6.5L, 6.6L , 7.4L, 8.1L, 6.2L Diesel, 6.5L Diesel
- Included Upgrades
- Valve body, actuator, 34 element, shift solenoids, EPC solenoid, case connector, force motor, pressure regulator, torque converter, Road simulation testing
- Aprox 245 lbs Dry
- Level 3 Performance and Dyno Testing
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Production Years Covered
- 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Torque Converter
- Performance 4L80E Torque Converter Included
- Fluid Type
- ATF (DEXRON III) or (ATF-4)
- Original Manufacturer
- Ford Motor Company
- Alternate Names
- 4L80E, 4L80, MT1