ZF 6 Speed Transmission Sale
ZF 6 Speed transmission super sale! This fully synchronized beast of a transmission was first introduced in 1998 and soon became more popular than its five-speed predecessor which halted its production in 2001. The ZF 6 Speed's lightweight and mostly aluminum design was manufactured specifically with the Powerstroke engine in mind. It can be found in Ford F250, F350, F450 Super Duty Pickups. The ZF 6 Speed comes in two different models the S6-650 and S6-750. Here at Xtreme Performance we have entered the new era of transmission manufacturing and we are proud to say that the ZF 6-speed surmounts to be the pillar of our success. Our advancements in build process and state-of-the-art upgrades bring you not only one of the most reliable ZF transmissions on the market but the most competitive sale price around.
Note: We are currently out of cores for 7.3 and 6.0 liter models. Customers may send in a buildable core to be remanufactured. This transmission is not compatible with GMC and Chevy vehicles.
Core Deposit: $500.00
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Production Years Covered
- 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Compatible Models
- Ford F250, F350, F450 Super Duty Pickups
- Engine Size
- 1998-2008: Powerstroke / 2001-2006: Duramax
- Original Manufacturer
- ZF Friedrichshafen (Germany)
- Transmission Type
- Manual 6 SPD
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Synchro, Seal, Bearing, Gaskets, Corrosion resistance and Much More
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Alternate Names
- ZF 6 Speed, S6-650, S6-750