- Reduced price
M5OD-R2 M5R2 Transmission Sale
The M5R2 transmission is on sale right now for one of our lowest prices yet. The M5R2 was originally built by Mazda in 1988 and they kept building it through 2011, showing that with over 20 years on the market this is one of the best and most reliable transmissions that you can buy.. Designed for use in the Ford Bronco, Everest, F-150 / F250, Thunderbird Super Coupe, and Ranger, and is also used in the Mazda BT-50 and the Mercury Cougar.
Price may change once in cart depending on vehicle year.
Core Deposit: $250.00
Our M5R2 Transmission rebuild
The M5R2 is a 5 speed manual transmission made with an overdrive gear capable of handling anything your light to heavy duty truck can throw at it. We rebuilt the M5R2 transmission using all of Mazdas OEM specifications, then researching all of the failing points, upgraded them so that this transmission will outlast your vehicle's lifespan. Dyno tested at one of our facilities before being shipped to ensure every component is in perfect working order once it reaches you.
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Transmission Type
- 5 Speed Manual
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Build Certification
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Synchro, Seal, Bearing, Gaskets, Corrosion resistance and Much More
- Level 3 Performance and Dyno Testing
- Alternate Names
- M5R2, M5OD-R2, M5ODR2, M5OD
- Production Years Covered
- 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Compatible Models
- Ford Bronco, F-150/250, Thunderbird Super Coupe, Ranger, Everest, Mercury Cougar, Mazda BT-50
- Engine Size
- 4.2L, 4.6L, 4.9L, 5.0L, 5.4L, 5.8L
- Original Manufacturer
- Mazda, Toyo Koygo