- Reduced price
Getrag 360 Transmission Sale
Our Getrag 360 sale is here. The Getrag 360 transmission also goes by the name of G360. This unit was built by New Venture Gear in the late 1980's for use in Dodge D100, Ram 2500 and 3500 pickup trucks behind the powerful Cummins diesel engine. The G360 was short lived and because of some design flaws that led to premature failure rates. In the mid 90s Dodge decided to replace it with another New Venture transmission called the NV4500.
Be careful when buying a rebuilt Getrag 360, because of this transmissions age it is likely to have flawed and extremely worn parts. Our XP1 series transmission has been completely remanufactured at our state of the art facility using upgraded parts to fix the inherent Factory flaws and increase performance and reliability. Getrag 360 problems are a thing of the past with one of our OEM replacement Transmissions.
Core Deposit: $500.00
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Original Manufacturer
- New Venture Gear
- Transmission Type
- 5 Speed Manual
- Alternate Names
- G360, Getrag 360
- Build Certification
- Compatible Models
- Dodge D100, Ram 2500, 3500, 3/4 ton, 1 ton
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Synchro, Seal, Bearing, Gaskets, Corrosion resistance and Much More
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Production Years Covered
- 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt