- Reduced price
Ford 4.9 300 Inline 6 Short Block Engine Sale
Our Ford 4.9 liter 300 Inline 6 Short Block Engine is on sale. In the 80's Ford Motor Company introduced the fuel injected 300 inline 6 for use in vehicles like the Bronco, F Series pickup and Econoline van. Don't chance buying a rebuilt 4.9 short block that has been built with the bare minimum of functioning parts. We have been building the 300 Inline 6 for decades and have developed the most advanced manufacturing process in the industry. We have also upgraded many of the components in this short block motor to help decrease viscosity and increase its overall longevity.
Core Deposit: $200.00
Our Ford 4.9 short block engine remanufacturing process
Our 4.9 short block's have been remanufactured to perfection using our own multifaceted process developed to not only match but exceed factory tolerances. Every block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better. Before leaving our facility every Short Block must clear our meticulous quality control evaluation that undoubtedly has the highest of industry standards.
- Core Deposit
- Included With Short Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, Rods and Pistons. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Original Manufacturer
- Ford Motor Company
- Production Years Covered
- 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- Alternate Names
- 4.9, 300, Inline 6
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Fuel Injected
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Cubic Inches