- Reduced price
62TE Transmission Sale
Our 62TE transmission is for sale now at a reduced price. Chrysler introduced this six speed automatic to the market in 2007. Originally designed for Avenger, Sebring and Pacifica models, the 62TE was later adopted into various Dodge vehicles. The 62TE took major strides ahead of its predecessor the 41TE with the addition of two more gears and the ability to handle more torque. This unit was still plagued with its share of problems from the factory, fluid retention and hard shifting just to name a few. Our build process has completely innovated the way this transmission performs. By using upgraded parts and a performance built adaptive and electronically controlled torque converter, we have been able to increase the limits of what the 62TE can do. When you demand quality and affordable pricing, you've come to the right place.
- Core Deposit
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Production Years Covered
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Torque Converter
- Performance Grade 62TE Lock-Up Torque Converter Included
- Installation Notes
- Needs a relarn - not a reflash.
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More
- Transmission Type
- 6-Speed Automatic
- Alternate Names
- Build Certification
- Compatible Models
- Pacifica, Town & Country, Voyager, Sebring, Avenger, Caravan, Grand Caravan, Journey
- 15 Pan Bolts.
- Fluid Fill Capacity