- Reduced price
4R55E Transmission Sale
Our 4R55E transmission has just gone on sale. If you ordered today we will also throw in a performance built lockup torque converter. This 4 speed automatic can be found in Ford and Mazda vehicles. The most common models are the Aerostar, Explorer, Ranger, and B2300 through B4000. The 4R55E transmission is almost identical to its little brother the 4R44E. They both fit in the same vehicle models and have similar production years the biggest difference is that the 4R55E has been designed for use behind the V6, 4.0 liter engines in Ford applications and the 4R44E is compatible with the smaller 2.3, 2.5 and 3.0 liter engines. We use several innovative upgrades on every 4R55E that is being rebuilt at our factory. By doing so we have managed to increase the transmissions ability to perform under high torque loads. Every unit has to pass our meticulous testing process before it leaves our facility.
- Core Deposit
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More
- Transmission Type
- 4-Speed Automatic
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Build Certification
- 18 Pan Bolts.
- Gear Ratios
- 2.47 - First, 1.47 - Second, 1.00 - Third, 0.75 - Fourth, 2.10 - Reverse
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Alternate Names
- Production Years
- 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Compatible Models
- Ford Aerostar, Ranger, Explorer, Explorer Sport, Mazda B2300, B2500, B3000, B4000.
- Torque Converter
- Performance Grade 4R44E Lock-Up Torque Converter Included
- Fluid Fill Capacity