- Reduced price
47RE Transmission and HD Torque Converter Sale
The TorqueFlite 47RE transmission was the dominant choice in Dodge Rams from the mid 90's to early 2000's. We are pleased to say that the 47re transmission is for sale now at our lowest price ever. The transmission is packed full of upgrades to increase longevity and performance. Whether you're trying to replace or upgrade your 47RE this unit is sure to please.
47RE Transmission and Heavy Duty Torque Converter
From the mid 90's to the early 2000's the 47RE has been the proven workhorse behind the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine. One of the 47RE's revolutionary features is its in cab torque converter lockup switch which has made this transmission a favorite of off roaders and anyone using their Ram for towing or pulling. The earlier versions had some design flaws that the Chrysler Corporation worked feverishly to rectify. Some of these issues were pertaining to overdrive pressure and solenoids shifting.
We have not only made the 47RE a better transmission but in the process we have learned how to keep the price to an all time low by streamlining the efficiency of our build process. The average torque handling of the 47RE comes in at a modest 450 lb ft. Our 47RE transmission goes above and beyond not only in torque but also in durability and performance.
Due to the strength of our 47RE transmission we have recently had some issues with it causing our standard torque converter to flex on rare occasions. We are now requiring that an upgraded 47RE torque converter is sold along with the transmission. This heavy duty torque converter has been backed out of billet steel and is designed to handle the extreme pressures put out by this transmission. Please ask a sales associate about the cost of this required upgrade 1-888-995-7278.
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Torque Converter
- High Performance 47RE Torque Converter Required
- Gear Ratios
- First - 2.45 / Second - 1.45 / Third - 1.00 / Fourth - 0.69 / Reverse - 2.21
- Original Manufacturer
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Transmission Type
- 4 Speed Automatic
- Build Certification
- Fluid Type
- ATF+4 (Automatic Transmission Fluid)
- The 47RE has a electronic governor
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More
- Alternate Names
- 47RE / 618 / A618
- Level 3 Performance and Dyno Testing
- Compatible Models
- Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Series
- Production Years Covered
- Engine Size
- 5.9L Diesel / 8.0L V10