- Reduced price
LM7 5.3 Vortec Short Block Engine Sale
Our LM7 5.3 liter Vortec Short Block Engine is on sale. In 1999 this generation 3 5.3 Vortec hit the market and was used in Cadillac, Chevy and GMC trucks and SUVs. Featuring a cast iron block and aluminum heads the LM7 engine became one of the most popular out of the Vortec series. Unlike a rebuilt LM7 small block our units come completely remanufactured with upgraded parts designed to enhance the engines longevity. The LM7 can be easily identified by its eighth digit VIN code of "T".
VIN Compatibility 8th digit: T
Core Deposit: $225.00
Our LM7 short block engine remanufacturing process
Our LM7 short block's have been remanufactured to perfection using our own multifaceted process developed to not only match but exceed factory tolerances. Every block must pass our magnaflux inspection designed detect any microscopic flaws or cracking. Blocks are then thermal cleaned followed by steel micro blasting until they achieve a brilliant appearance. Once a block is fully cleaned, we begin our precision boring and honing process. Using a carbon two-stage power hone we can maximize the sealed area and ensure to precisely meet the recommended RMA readings. Computerized micrometers are used to resize rods with strict accordance to factory recommendations. Crankshaft's are precision cut and micro polished to achieve a 12 RMA reading or better. Before leaving our facility every Short Block must clear our meticulous quality control evaluation that undoubtedly has the highest of industry standards.
- Core Deposit
- Included With Short Block Engine
- Completely remanufactured Short Block, Rods and Pistons. Timing cover and oil pan not included.
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Compatible Models
- Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Avalanche, Express, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Savana, Sierra, Yukon, Yukon XL
- Original Manufacturer
- Chevrolet GM
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- DOD, # 358 w/ # 216 Crank
- Alternate Names
- 325, LM7, 5.3, Vortec
- Production Years Covered
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Cubic Inches
- 8th Digit Of VIN Compatibility