722.6 Transmission Sale
722.6 transmission super sale! This 5 speed overdrive transmission hit the market in the mid 90's and soon became Chrysler's most popular automatic. Originally the 722.6 was used in Chrysler 300 applications, soon after Dodge, Mercedes and Jeep jumped on board. From the factory the 722.6's maximum input torque capacity was rated at 580, our re-manufacturing process uses upgraded parts pushing the torque limits of this transmission. Every one of our units comes equipped with a performance built fully hydraulic lockup transfer case that has been designed specifically to handle the extreme amounts of pressure this transmission can create.
Core Deposit: $1,000.00
722.6 Transmission Applications
Chrysler 300C, Crossfire, Dodge Magnum, Sprinter, Nitro, Charger, Challenger, Ram, Jeep Liberty, Grand Cherokee, Commander, Mercedes-Benz C230, C240, C280, C320, C350, C36, C43, C55 AMG, CL500, CL55 AMG, CL600, CL65 AMG, CLK320, CLK430, CLK500, CLK55 AMG, CLS55 AMG, E300, E320, E350, E420, E430, E500, E55 AMG, E550, G500, G55 AMG, ML320, ML350, ML430, ML500, ML55 AMG, S320, S350, S420, S430, S500, S55 AMG, S600, S65 AMG, Sl500, SL55 AMG, SL600, SL65 AMG, SLK230, SLK32 AMG, SLK320 and SLR McLaren.
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Build Certification
- Alternate Names
- Tag Number
- 722.681, 05117838AA, 05104552AA
- Transmission Type
- 5-Speed Automatic
- Torque Converter
- Performance Grade 722.6 Torque Converter Included
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt