6R60 Transmission Sale
The 6R60 Transmission is on sale now! In 2005 the Ford Motor Company built the 6R60 6 Speed automatic transmission, they used ZF's 6HP26 as a template to draw inspiration from while building the 6R60. The 6R60 fits in a wide variety of vehicles, from your high-performance Mustangs to your rugged and heavy duty F-150 trucks. Ford claims that this is one of its most reliable transmissions. Reliability is good, but here at Smart Parts we take it a step further. Through many years of research we have been able to detect problems in the 6R60's design. We have implemented a series of upgrades to address each individual failure point making our transmission one of the most reliable on the market. Not to mention our recent sale price making it easy on anyone's pocketbook.
Core Deposit: $800.00
Our 6R60 transmission special build and upgrades.
We pack every 6R60 transmission full of upgrades. In order to address the inherent flaws this transmission seems to be plagued with. Here are some of the amazing upgrades our transmission has to offer. We use an upgraded valve body and separator plate to help prevent leakage. Fully upgraded and performance built lock-up torque converter. We have addressed the bridge seal that lies between the valve body and pump. This will help maintain a steady line pressure which can lead to a host of problems if it drops. The tolerances between the shaft journal and bushings have been increased. Some other upgrades include the stator support bushings, drums and clutches. These are just a few of the individual upgrades we have done to the 6R60 transmission, this is not include all of the manufacturing upgrades do during every build process.
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Transmission Type
- 6 speed automatic
- Build Certification
- Alternate Names
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Production Years Covered
- 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Torque Converter
- Performance Grade 6R60 Torque Converter Included
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More