- Reduced price
4L60E Transmission Sale
A 4L60E transmission is a redesign of its predecessor the THM700. Our 4L60E transmission is for sale with all the bells and whistles. This is not your everyday rebuilt 4L60E. Our XP1 series is a completely remanufactured OEM replacement transmission that we have upgraded to the max, solving GM's most troublesome inerrant flaws. Every unit has been carefully built to the not only meet but surpass the manufactures most strict tolerances. Every XP1 4L60E will go through a meticulous Dyno and performance testing process to ensure out of the box perfection. Purchase yours today and we will throw in our XP1 lock-up 4L60 torque converter at no additional cost.
Core Deposit: $450.00
4L60E Transmission and Torque Converter
These are only a few updates and upgrades we make to our 4L60E transmissions Complete system correction and recalibration kit installed to address several QE flaws. Modifications include updates to servos, the PR system, and valve body accumulators. Oversize PR valves utilized to restore hydraulic integrity TCC control valve, TCC regulator valve, and Actuator Feed Valve updated to address common wear problems 1-2 Accumulator Pistons, upgraded. to aluminum, replace the OE plastic pistons that can cause premature clutch failure. Trcr-Fat stator qualification and machining process.
Sun Shells updated to the latest, stronger, and more durable design, eliminating common 4L60E failures. High Energy 2-4 band installed to increase durability over the original 4L60E design. High Energy 3-4 clutch pack, upgraded from G to 7 clutches to increase durability and torque capacity. Completely remanufactured pump with new line bore bushings to eliminate leaks and provide superior flow and durability
The fully remanufactured and improved 4L60E torque converter is tested for leaks, lock-up, concentricity, and balance Upgrades exceed OE requirements and eliminate the possibilities of front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration. All-new performance-spec bushings installed in key locations to improve internal fluid flow control and pressures. Complete road simulation testing using our very own dynamometer testing program called ADAPT Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing. Every 4L60E transmission is cold- and hot-tested while using our proprietary Synth-Teck automatic transmission fluid and filtration system.
Vehicle CompatibilityRainier, Roadmaster, Brougham, Fleetwood, Astro Van, Avalanche, Blazer, Silverado 1500, 2500, 3500, Camaro, Canyon, Caprice, Corvette, H3 Hummer, Impala, Sonoma, Safari Van, Sierra, Suburban 1500, Tahoe, Tracker, Trailblazer, Full Size Van, Yukon, Yukon XL, Adventra, Commodore, Monavo, Hombre, I-Series, Firebird
- Core Deposit
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Build Certification
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Original Manufacturer
- General Motors
- Production Years Covered
- 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Alternate Names
- 4L60 / 4L60E / 4L6OE / M30
- Price may change on Corvette models
- Compatible Models
- Reatta, Roadmaster, Escalade, Fleetwood, Camaro, Caprice, Corvette, Impala, Astro Van, Avalanche, Blazer, C1500, C2500, Colorado, G1500, G2500, G10, G20, K1500, S10, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, TrailBlazer, Canyon, Envoy, G1500, G2500, more below
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More