- Reduced price
4F27E Transmission Sale
4F27E sale and transmission information. In the year 2000 Ford Motor Company built the first The 4F27E. Its simple 4 Speed with an overdrive design which was perfect for use in the Ford Focus and other lightweight vehicles. In the late 90's Jatco started manufacturing this transmission and named it FN4A-EL which was used by Mazda in their in their 3 and 6 series cars. Does the gate this transmission had mixed reviews and over time was known for a few of its design flaws.
We are proud to say that through years of research we have been able to identify the 4F27E transmissions failure points and have been able to address them with confidence. One of the issues that have plagued this transmission for close to a decade is that it's solenoids have been prone to failure. Another common failure point is in the 4F27E's accumulator bore. Many times this will stop working and cause the piston to stick. Our upgraded valve bodies, pistons, and solenoids are just a few of the upgrades that give us the highest degree of certainty that this OEM replacement 4F27E transmission will the original any day of the week.
Core Deposit: $500.00
- Core Deposit
- Included Warranty
- 3 Year (Platinum Coverage)
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Compatible Models
- Ford Focus, Mazda 3, Mazda 6, I-Max, Ixion, Laser, Lynx, Telestar, Tierra, Ecosport, Festiva and more
- Cooler line has been relocated the OE port is internally sealed.
- Fluid Fill Capacity
- Original Manufacturer
- Transmission Type
- 4 Speed Automatic
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Torque Converter
- Performance built lockup torque converter
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Alternate Names
- FN4A-EL Transmission
- Build Certification