Toyota A340E Transmission Sale
The Toyota A340E transmission is on sale. Aisin Warner built this transmission in the mid 1980s and It lasted almost a decade into the 2000s. It was mainly used in Toyota vehicles like the 4Runner, Cressida, Sequoia, Supra, T100, Tacoma and Tundra. Kia, Lexus, Isuzu and Jeep also used the A340E handful of their vehicles. Although this transmission had a fairly average track record, it was known to have its fair share of issues.
Core Deposit: $600.00
A340E transmission problems and our performance fixes.
One of the biggest A340 problems is that the transmission has some hard shifting and engagement issues, especially in the first second and third gears. Another issue this unit and encounters is having a whining noise coming from the pump that is prone to collecting debris. Some other failure points include solenoid voltage problems, throttle cables coming out of adjustment and clutch problems. Our XP1 series is much more than a rebuilt A340E transmission. Each OEM replacement unit comes fully remanufactured and includes the latest upgrades to fix the A340 transmissions inherent flaws. From our upgraded valve bodies to the performance lock-up torque converter you won't find a more reliable transmission on the market.
- Core Deposit
- Included Warranty
- 3 Year (Platinum Coverage)
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Build Certification
- Original Manufacturer
- Aisin Warner
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Torque Converter
- Performance built A340E lockup torque converter
- Compatible Models
- Kia, Lexus, Toyota, Isuzu, Jeep and more
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Fluid Fill Capacity
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More
- Transmission Type
- 4 Speed Automatic
- Alternate Names
- Pan Bolts