- Reduced price
A245E Transmission Sale
Welcome to our A750E transmission sale. Toyota built this 4 speed automatic use in vehicles like the Celica and Matrix, it can also be found in vehicles built by the manufacturers Geo, Chevy and Pontiac. Being an somewhat an obscure transmission the A750E was phased out of use in 2009. Even decades later A750E problems can be a common occurrence in most transmission shops. Gear slippage, loss of kickdown, clogging and delays when shifting into drive have all been at the top of the list of failure points.
Unlike a rebuilt A750E transmission, the XP1 series fully remanufactured with upgraded parts to not only meet but exceed Toyota's stringent standards and fix inherent factory flaws. From updated valve bodies to its performance lock-up torque converter, be confident that this A750E transmission will be around the life of your vehicle.
Core Deposit: $400.00
- Core Deposit
- Included Warranty
- 3 Year (Platinum Coverage)
- What Is XP1
- Far from just being rebuilt, the Xtreme Performance series 1 is an OEM replacement that has been fully remanufactured with upgraded parts that have been designed to increase performance, reliability and longevity.
- Original Manufacturer
- Transmission Type
- 4 Speed Automatic
- Build Type
- Performance Grade remanufactured, not rebuilt
- Torque Converter
- Performance built lockup torque converter
- Included Upgrades
- Original Manufacturer Flaws and TSB Rectification, Shift Kits, Valve Bodies, Seal, Bearing, Clutch Packs, Bushings, Bands, Torque Signal Regulator and Boost Valve, Corrosion Resistance, TCC Valve and Regulator, Torque Converter and Much More
- ADAPT (Advanced Dyno And Performance Testing) Our highest level of testing
- Build Certification
- Compatible Models
- Toyota Matrix, Celica, Geo, Chevy Prizm and more
- Fluid Fill Capacity