This transmission comes with a 1 year, unlimited mileage, and nationwide warranty
Transmission warranty coverage details:
- We cover you against any manufactured defects on this part.
- This is a nation wide warranty that extends throughout the continental united states.
- We do not charge restocking or shipping fees when a transmission qualifies for a warranty. Restocking and shipping fees are only applied if a customer wants to return a non defective transmission or is outside the continental United States.
- There are no milage restrictions to your coverage.
- Buyers warranty begins at original date of purchase and expires 1 year thereafter
This warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Use of engine, clutches, transfer case, drive line, and/or differential for purposes for which it was not originally designed (such as off-road, race car, etc).
- Abuse, neglect, accident, or improper towing.
- Improper installation and maintenance, INCLUDING FAILURE TO FILL THE UNIT WITH PROPER FLUID AND MAINTAIN ADEQUATE LEVELS.
- Charges that may have incurred from towing or vehicle rental.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, vehicle usage loss, commercial loss or consequential damages.
- Failure because of defects or inefficiencies or parts or assemblies not furnished with the transmission (flywheel, clutch, drive shaft, etc).
- Broken Gears or Shafts.
- Cracked or broken cases.
- No claims for labor or consequential damages will be accepted.
- We are not liable for misuse or negligence causing damage, defect, injury, or loss.
- Unit must be returned for our inspection to determine fault.
In the rare case of a part failure please call our warranty department where a representative will assist you in the warranty process. Call Monday-Friday 9-4:30 CST 1-888-995-7278